Toll Free: 888-ACE-HOSE (223-4673)
- Silicone elastomers provide the maximum in reliability, whether exposed to adverse environmental
conditions, stored for indefinite periods, or used under normal conditions. Resisting conditions which normally cause rubber to deteriorate, silicone rubber offers useful life which is unmatched by other known elastomers. it resists temperature extremes, ozone, corona, radiation, compression set, moisture, weathering, and chemical attack.
- Silicone Sponge 36" Wide is priced per linear ft
- Please order in increments of 3ft.
- Std sheet is 36in x 36in
- Color: Red- other colors available on special order
- Fine fabric finish
- Density: Medium 31/34.56 lbs/Cu ft average
- Compression Deflection: 6-14 psi (to compress to 75% of original thickness)
- Compression Set: 60% Max. compressed 50% for 22 hrs.@212F
- Water Absorption: 5% Max
- Tensile strength: 100psi min.
- Elongation:300% min.
- Temperature range -100 Deg F to +400 Deg F Continuous, +500 Deg F
- Testing in accordance with ASTM 1056
- Applicable Specifications: Ams 3195, R46089, Mil 3133, TE7 ASTM D 1056,2D3, Mil R6130 Type 2, Grade C
- Contact our sales department at 888-ACE-HOSE (223-4673) for quotes on slit or diecut parts
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive-Acrylic (PSA) backing is available
- Standard thicknesses: 1/32", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 7mm, 5/16", 3/8", 10mm, 1/2"
- If you don't see what you need,
call us at 888-ACE-HOSE (223-4673). We're here to help you!
Ace Hose & Rubber Company's Product Catalog
CRUSHPROOF®, CT®, (and the CT logo), FLARE-LOK®,
CUSTOMFLEX®, UNIHOSE®, SAFETY PORT®, EXHAUST-AWAY®, and CYCLOVAC®
are registered trademarks of Crushproof Tubing Co. in the United States and other countries and are being used with permission.
< Sitemap >
A division of AMERISOURCE SUPPLY
1600 E Grand Blvd. Detroit MI 48211, USA
Leaders in the industry since 1943
Phone: 312-829-4673 Fax: 312-850-4673