King Combination Nipples – Plated Steel
$2.70 – $554.65
- Hose nipples, made from tubular stock, to fit straight end hose.
- Threaded end has male NPT thread.
- Combination nipples recommended for low-pressure discharge and suction service for compatible liquids.
- Not for compressible products such as air or nitrogen on sizes 1-1/4″ and above.
- The working pressure of combination nipples will vary with the size and construction of the hose, the type and number of clamps used, clamp placement, proper installation of clamps, temperature, and product being conveyed.
- In accordance with the RMA bulletin for oil suction and discharge hose, a coupled length of hose in any size should be tested to 1-1/2 times the working pressure and held for fifteen minutes without leaking or coupling movement.
- Consult Ace for recommendations specific to the application.
- Jump sizes are expressed “Hose ID x Pipe size”
- Prices are per each.
- Parts starting with STC are Plated steel, BST are Brass, AST are Aluminum, RST are 316 Stainless, PP and HB are Polypropylene, THN are Nylon. British pipe thread are also available. Call for quote
- Quantity discounts available, call for quote.
Category: Hose Attachments SKU: SKUACEHOSE17