Molded Butyl Expansion Joints – Single Arch
$84.00 – $832.00
- Standard Arch Style Butyl Expansion Joint with 150# Rubber Flages.
- Non-Metallic Expansion Joint designed for tough demanding industrial applications as found in:
-Air Conditioning-Heating and Ventilating Systems
-Chemical-Petrochemical and Industrial Process Piping Systems
-Power Generating Systems, Marine Services
-Pulp & Paper Systems
-Water-Wastewater-Sewage and Pollution Control Systems
- Installed next to mechanical equipment or between the anchor points of a piping system.
- Absorbs Pipe/Movement/Stress
- Reduces System Noise
- Isolates Vibration
- Compensates Alignment/Offset
- Eliminates Electrolysis
- Protects Against Start-Up/Surge Forces
- Retaining Rings come as a set of four half rings.
- Control Rods come as a set of two rods.