Style 220 1/8 x 1/16 STD
$8.60 – $547.68
- Nominal OAG: .313
- Color: Black
- Plies: 2 ply
- Fabric: 100 percent RFL/Polyester
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 16″ Head/10″ Tail
- Top Surface: 1/8″ Smooth Cover
- Bottom Surface: 1/16″ Smooth Cover
- Compound: Abrasive Resistant SBR
- Recommended Work Tensile: 220 lbs PIW
- Elogation: Less Than 2 percent
- Weight P.I.W. per ft: .153
- Working Temperature: -40 Deg F to 250 Deg F
- FDA Accepted: No
- USDA Accepted: No
- Joining Method: Lap Splice/Lacing
- Recommended Fastener: Flexco 140; R5 Hinged; 375 Hinged
- Fabrication Key: B2
- This belt features a smooth top and bottom surface.
- The heavier cover with the high strength synthetic fabric results in long wearing, mildew and rot resistance, and low stretch belt.
- This belt is excellent for heavy abraseive applicaitons.
- It is popular in the sand, gravel, rock, and many other industiral applications.
- Lacing quoted is steel Flexco Rivit lacing, attached to belt. Also avaiable in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
- Avalible in any width, call for quote.