Style B1500 COS
$5.91 – $219.88
- Nominal OAG: .165
- Color: Black
- Plies: 1 ply
- Fabric: Interwoven Polyester
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 3
- Top Surface: PVC
- Bottom Surface: Brushed
- Compound: Oil Resistant PVC
- Recommended Work Tension: 150 lbs PIW
- Elongation: Less Than 2 percent
- Weight P.I.W. per ft: .1
- Working Temperature: 20 Deg F to 180 Deg F
- FDA Accepted: No
- USDA Accepted: No
- Joining Method: Finger or Skive/Lacing
- Recommended Fastener: Clipper 2, 3; Alligator 15, 20; Staple 187
- Fabrication Key: G3
- This belt features the popular interwoven carcass as well as a smooth coating of oil resistant PVC top cover.
- The bottom surface is brushed clean to lower the coefficient of friction.
- It offers high strength, tear resistance, and low stretch.
- The belt’s construction lends itself to high lace retention.
- This belt is a medium duty general purpose conveyor belt that can be used in most industries.
- Also available in white, call for quote.
- Lacing quoted is steel Staple lacing,attached to belt. Also available in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
- Available in any width, call for quote.