Style 220 3/16 x 1/16 STD
$9.41 – $494.00
- Nominal OAG: .375
- Color: Black
- Plies: 2 ply
- Fabric: 100 percent RFL/Polyester
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 16″ head/10″ Tail
- Top Surface: 3/16″ Smooth Cover
- Bottom Surface: 1/16″ Smooth Cover
- Compound: Abrasive resistant SBR
- Recommended Work Tensile: 220 lbs PIW
- Elogation:Less Than 2 percent
- Weight P.I.W. per ft: .20
- Working Temperature: -40 Deg F to 250 Deg F
- FDA Accepted: No
- USDA Accepted: No
- Joining Method: LAP Splice/Lacing
- Recommended Fastener: 190 Plate; R5/375 Hinged
- Fabrication Key: B1
- This belt features a smoth top and bottom surface.
- The extra heavy duty cover with a high strength synthetic fabric results in long wearing, mildew and rot resistance, and low stretch belt.
- This belt is excellent for heavy abrasive applications.
- It is popular in the sand, gravel rock, and many industrial applications.
- Lacing quoted is steel Flexco Hinged lacing, attached to belt. Also avaiable in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
- Avalible in any width, call for quote.